Winter Institute 2018’s Consultation Station, which is open to all institute attendees, will feature representatives from the American Booksellers Association’s affiliated business solution partners, POS vendors, and other service providers.
The Consultation Station will be open in the Ballroom Foyer and Mezzanine Level Foyer of the Memphis Cook Convention Center (see map below for specific locations) as follows:
- Wednesday, January 24, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (with a break for lunch from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.)
- Thursday, January 25, from 9:15 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (with a break for lunch from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.)
The 34 vendors will welcome walk-ins during Consultation Station hours, but booksellers can also make appointments with specific vendors in advance; contact information is provided on the Consultation Station page on BookWeb.org.
The vendors appearing at the Consultation Station are:
- Above the Treeline / Edelweiss
- Applied Merchant Services (AMS)
- Baker & Taylor
- Basil Software
- Book Industry Charitable (Binc) Foundation
- BookExpo & BookCon
- Children’s Book Council / Every Child a Reader
- Chuck Robinson Associates
- Computac, Inc.
- DartFrog Books
- Franklin Fixtures, LLC
- Gardners Books
- Hummingbird Digital Media
- IBID Inc.
- Independent Bookstore Day
- Ingram Content Group
- Ingram Publisher Services
- Literary Hub / Book Marks
- Lovepop, Inc.
- Paz & Associates
- Pop Culture Classroom
- Publishers Weekly
- Shelf Awareness
- We Need Diverse Books