To be in stores for January 2002:
The idea for this 76 Top Ten came together over the last few weeks while going through all of your e-mails for the January/February 76. There were also many nominations in this area over the last year, and, in looking back, we found we had a good message to send out about looking forward. Thank you for your continuing efforts to help people find answers.
Again, this is--like the full 76--a compilation of most recommended books, not necessarily bestsellers though many are, and now can be again.
A pad of 100 fliers each will be in the December white box.
1. THE POWER OF NOW: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment,
by Eckhart Tolle (New World Library, $19.95, 1577311523)
2. THE TWELVE GIFTS OF BIRTH,
by Charlene Costanza (HarperCollins, $19.95, 0066211042)
3. SPEAK TO ME: Grief, Love, and What Endures,
by Marci Hershmann (Beacon, $20, 0807028142)
4. THE LOST SOUL COMPANION: A Book of Comfort and Constructive Advice for Black Sheep, Square Pegs, Struggling Artists, and Other Free Spirits,
by Susan Brackney (Dell, $11.95 paper, 0440509211)
5. SIMPLE PRAYERS OF LOVE AND DELIGHT,
compiled by Lois Rock (Good Books, $4.95 paper, 1561483346)
6. SPIRITUAL HOUSECLEANING: Healing the Space Within by Beautifying the Space Around You,
by Kathryn Robyn (New Harbinger, $12.95 paper, 1572242396)
7. THE SOUL OF RUMI: A New Collection of Ecstatic Poems,
translated by Coleman Barks (HarperSanFrancisco, $28, 0060604530)
8. THE PLACES THAT SCARE YOU: A Guide to Fearlessness in Difficult Times,
by Pema Chodron (Shambhala, $21.95, 1570624097)
9. TEAR SOUP,
by Pat Schweibert and Chuck DeKlyen (Perinatal Loss Press, $19.95, 0961519762)
10. THE BLUE DAY BOOK: A Lesson in Cheering Yourself Up,
by Bradley Trevor Greive (Andrews McMeel, $9.95 paper, 0740704818)