1. The Power by Naomi Alderman (Hachette Audio)
2. The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn (HarperCollins)
3. Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders (Penguin Random House Audio)
4. Pachinko by Min Jin Lee (Hachette Audio)
5. A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles (Penguin Random House Audio)
6. Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng (Penguin Random House Audio)
7. The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin (Penguin Random House Audio)
8. Manhattan Beach by Jennifer Egan (Simon & Schuster Audio)
9. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas (HarperCollins)
10. The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead (Penguin Random House Audio)
1. Fire and Fury by Michael Wolff (Macmillan Audio)
2. We Were Eight Years in Power by Ta-Nehisi Coates (Penguin Random House Audio)
3. Leonardo da Vinci by Walter Isaacson (Simon & Schuster Audio)
4. Braving the Wilderness by Brené Brown (Penguin Random House Audio)
5. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil deGrasse Tyson (Blackstone Audio)
6. Lab Girl Hope Jahren (Penguin Random House Audio)
7. When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing by Daniel H. Pink (Penguin Random House Audio)
8. What Happened by Hillary Clinton (Simon & Schuster Audio)
9. Tattoos on the Heart by Gregory Boyle (Recorded Books)
10. Grant by Ron Chernow (Penguin Random House Audio)
February Audiobook Listening Copies
The February list of Audiobook Listening Copies (ALCs) is now available to booksellers.
Booksellers who are not registered with Libro.fm can access the ALCs by creating a free Libro.fm account and sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of their store.
20-Minute Check-In With Libro.fm
Libro.fm is hosting a 20-minute check-in to share new developments on Wednesday, February 21, at 10:00 a.m. PST (1:00 p.m. EST). Booksellers can sign up and submit questions in advance of the call. Anyone is welcome to join.
Libro.fm is offering booksellers bookmarks in bundles of 1,000 or 2,500 to use in promoting audiobooks. To order, e-mail email@example.com. The bookmarks will arrive within 7 to 10 days.
Booksellers participating in the Libro.fm program can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for technical help or email@example.com for marketing assistance, and are invited to join the closed Libro.fm Facebook group to stay in the loop and connect with other booksellers. Booksellers can also visit the Libro.fm Resource Library for a marketing checklist, sample website content, and more.