Indie bookstores can now offer their customers a monthly audiobook subscription through Libro.fm. The program, which launched on March 1, allows customers to try their first audiobook for $0.99 and pay $14.99 for one audiobook each month thereafter.
Other benefits of the program include:
- Access to more than 70,000 titles
- 30 percent off additional audiobooks
- Free Libro.fm iOS and Android app
- Membership credits that never expire
- DRM-free (listen on multiple devices)
- Superior audio quality (2X industry standard)
Questions about the audiobook membership program should be directed to Mark Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Libro.fm is fully integrated with IndieCommerce, and a free Libro.fm co-branded storefront is fast and easy to create. More than 270 indie bookstore locations are now offering audiobooks to their customers through Libro.fm. To learn more, visit the indie partners page on Libro.fm or contact Pearson.