The February Audiobook Bestseller List
The below Monthly Audiobook Bestseller List is based on sales through hundreds of independent bookstore locations participating in the Libro.fm audiobook program. Booksellers can also access Libro.fm’s complimentary February Audiobook Listening Copies (ALCs) now.
Audiobook Bestsellers for February
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (Penguin Random House Audio)
- There There by Tommy Orange (Penguin Random House Audio)
- An American Marriage by Tayari Jones (HighBridge)
- Once Upon a River by Diane Setterfield, Juliet Stevenson (Simon & Schuster Audio)
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Unsheltered by Barbara Kingsolver (HarperCollins)
- Circe by Madeline Miller (Hachette Audio)
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas (Balzer + Bray)
- Less by Andrew Sean Greer (Hachette Audio)
- The Witch Elm by Tana French (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Becoming by Michelle Obama (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Educated by Tara Westover (Penguin Random House Audio)
- The Library Book by Susan Orlean (Simon & Schuster Audio)
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari (HarperAudio)
- Heavy by Kiese Laymon (Simon & Schuster Audio)
- Calypso by David Sedaris (Hachette Audio)
- How to Change Your Mind by Michael Pollan (Penguin Random House Audio)
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo (Tantor Media)
- Dare to Lead by Brené Brown (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Winners Take All by Anand Giridharadas (Penguin Random House Audio)
Graphics to promote this month’s Audiobook Bestseller list are available from Libro.fm on Google Drive. Also available to booksellers is the Libro.fm marketing box, a free box that contains bookmarks, table tents, shelf-talkers, bumper stickers, posters, T-shirts, and more. Visit Libro.fm’s website to request a marketing box.
Libro.fm is Celebrating Independent Bookstore Day
In preparation for Independent Bookstore Day, April 27, Libro.fm is asking booksellers help to get authors to show their support (see author quotes collected so far) and to spread the word about why bookstores matter. Authors can: let their readership know they can get the audiobook version of their titles through their local bookstore; send a quote to Libro.fm in support of indie bookstores; or send in a video talking about what bookstores mean to them, how they describe booksellers, and what their local bookstore is. Authors will get a complimentary three-month membership when they submit a quote or video.
A number of booksellers have created playlists of their favorite titles:
- Tattered Cover: https://libro.fm/playlists/kristen-len
- Saturn Booksellers: https://libro.fm/playlists/saturn-2018
- Left Bank Books: https://libro.fm/playlists/left-bank-favs-2018
- One More Page Books: https://libro.fm/playlists/omp-favs-2018
Breaking Up With Audible
Libro.fm has launched a movement intended to encourage, motivate, and reward customers for making the switch to Libro.fm. According to Libro.fm, the encouragement comes from listeners via #AudiobookSwitch, the motivation is indie bookstores, and the reward is three audiobooks for the price of one.