On March 1, Libro.fm will begin offering audiobook memberships through more than 270 indie bookstore locations. Customers who sign up for membership will buy their first audiobook for $0.99 and will pay $14.99 each month thereafter for one audiobook per month.
Membership highlights include:
- Access to more than 70,000 titles
- First month for $0.99
- $14.99 monthly fee (one audiobook/month)
- 30 percent off additional audiobooks
- Free Libro.fm iOS and Android app
- Membership credits never expire
- DRM-free (listen on multiple devices)
- Superior audio quality (2X industry standard)
“We created Libro.fm because independent stores were getting left behind in the soaring growth of digital audiobooks, the fastest growing category in publishing,” said Libro.fm CEO Mark Pearson. “The Libro.fm membership now enables indie stores to offer customers a better experience than Amazon’s Audible.com.”
Libro.fm is fully integrated with IndieCommerce and establishing a Libro.fm co-branded storefront is free, fast, and easy; for more details, visit the indie partners page on Libro.fm or contact Mark Pearson. Questions about the audiobook membership program should also be directed to Pearson.