Indies First and Libro.fm
Libro.fm is celebrating Indies First on Small Business Saturday (November 24) by giving independent bookstore customers the opportunity to support their store by gifting audiobook memberships to friends and family, buying an audiobook (more than 100 audiobooks are on sale for Indies First!), or becoming a new audiobook member.
Libro.fm has also collected quotes from authors about why booksellers and bookstores matter. If you are already a Libro.fm partner store, simply share the link to the Indies First page and get the author quotes and marketing materials on Google Drive.
Audiobook Bestsellers for November
The November 2018 Audiobook Bestseller List is based on sales through hundreds of independent bookstore locations participating in the Libro.fm audiobook program during the month of October. Graphics to promote the November Audiobook Bestseller list are available from Libro.fm on Google Drive. Booksellers can also access Libro.fm’s complimentary November Audiobook Listening Copies (ALCs) now.
- The Witch Elm by Tana French (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Transcription by Kate Atkinson (Hachette Audio)
- Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor (Hachette Audio)
- Lethal White by Robert Galbraith (Hachette Audio)
- Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman (Penguin Random House Audio)
- A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Unsheltered by Barbara Kingsolver (HarperCollins)
- Less by Andrew Sean Greer (Hachette Audio)
- An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Educated by Tara Westover (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Calypso by David Sedaris (Hachette Audio)
- These Truths by Jill Lepore (Recorded Books)
- Fear by Bob Woodward (Simon & Schuster Audio)
- Dare to Lead by Brené Brown (Penguin Random House Audio)
- The Greatest Love Story Ever Told by Megan Mullally, Nick Offerman (Penguin Random House Audio)
- The Library Book by Susan Orlean (Simon & Schuster Audio)
- Good and Mad by Rebecca Traister (Simon & Schuster Audio)
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari (HarperCollins)
- All You Can Ever Know by Nicole Chung (HighBridge)
Libro.fm is fully integrated with IndieCommerce, and a co-branded storefront is fast, free, and easy to set up. For more information about creating a storefront, visit Libro.fm’s indie partners page or contact Mark Pearson.