The October 2018 Audiobook Bestseller List is based on sales through hundreds of independent bookstore locations participating in the Libro.fm audiobook program during the month of September. Graphics to promote the October Audiobook Bestseller list are available from Libro.fm on Google Drive. Booksellers can also access Libro.fm’s complimentary October Audiobook Listening Copies (ALCs) now.
In other Libro.fm news, readers will now see a “Pick Your Bookstore” option when creating their Libro.fm accounts. Customers will automatically see partner bookstores within a 50-mile radius or they can search for their local store.
Audiobook Bestsellers for October
- Lethal White by Robert Galbraith (Robert Galbraith)
- There There by Tommy Orange (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (Penguin Random House Audio)
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas (HarperCollins)
- Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Less by Andrew Sean Greer (Hachette Audio)
- A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles (Penguin Random House Audio)
- The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Fear by Bob Woodward (Simon & Schuster Audio)
- Educated by Tara Westover (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Calypso by David Sedaris (Hachette Audio)
- Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil deGrasse Tyson (Blackstone Audio)
- These Truths by Jill Lepore (Recorded Books)
- Leadership by Doris Kearns Goodwin (Simon & Schuster Audio)
- The Restless Wave by John McCain, Mark Salter (Simon & Schuster Audio)
- Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann (Penguin Random House Audio)
- JELL-O Girls by Allie Rowbottom (Hachette Audio)
Libro.fm is fully integrated with IndieCommerce, and a co-branded storefront is fast, free, and easy to set up. For more information about creating a storefront, visit Libro.fm’s indie partners page or contact Mark Pearson.