The March 2018 Audiobook Bestseller List is based on sales through hundreds of independent bookstore locations participating in the Libro.fm audiobook program during the month of February. Graphics to promote the March Audiobook Bestseller list are available from Libro.fm on Google Drive.
- The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn (HarperCollins)
- Pachinko by Min Jin Lee (Hachette Audio)
- The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng (Penguin Random House Audio)
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle (Penguin Random House Audio)
- An American Marriage by Tayari Jones (HighBridge/Recorded Books/Algonquin Books)
- Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders (Penguin Random House Audio)
- The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah (Macmillan Audio)
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas (HarperCollins)
- Sing, Unburied, Sing by Jesmyn Ward (Simon & Schuster Audio)
- The Line Becomes a River by Francisco Cantú (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari (HarperCollins)
- Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance (HarperCollins)
- Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson (Penguin Random House Audio)
- The Long Haul by Finn Murphy (HighBridge/Recorded Books/W.W. Norton)
- Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann (Penguin Random House Audio)
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman (HarperCollins)
- Hunger by Roxane Gay (HarperCollins)
- Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss & Tahl Raz (HarperCollins)
March ALCs Available
The March list of Audiobook Listening Copies (ALCs) is now available to booksellers. Booksellers who are not registered with Libro.fm can access the ALCs by creating a free Libro.fm account and sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the name of their store.
Recording Bookstore Events as Audiobooks
Libro.fm is working with bookstores to record and publish author events as audiobooks. Here are two examples:
- Bart Ehrman, author of The Triumph of Christianity, at Quail Ridge Books
- John Medina, author of Brain Rules for Aging Well, at Third Place Books
Booksellers that would like to record an event as an audiobook can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Libro.fm Audiobook Referral Program Debuts
On March 1, Libro.fm announced its audiobook referral program, which encourages customers to spread the word to friends and family and be rewarded with free audiobooks. Anyone referred will automatically be connected to the referring person’s store once they sign up for a membership. Customers can refer a friend on the Libro.fm referral page and learn more about the program on the Libro.fm blog. Assets to promote the referral program are available on Google Drive.
Libro.fm is fully integrated with IndieCommerce, and a co-branded storefront is fast, free, and easy to set up. For more information about creating a storefront, visit Libro.fm’s indie partners page or contact Mark Pearson.