New designs for the 2015 holiday season are now available in BookWeb’s Bookseller DIY section, which provides downloadable images, designs, banners, and logos for members to use to create their own store marketing materials. Also included in DIY this year are images sized for use on Facebook and Twitter.
This year’s DIY winter holiday designs, for making everything from posters to bookmarks to fliers, include:
- General promotional images for the holiday shopping season with taglines such as “Cultivate Community. Shop Indie This Season” and “Got Books?”
- Seasonal designs with phrases like “Let it Snow,” “Merry Reading,” and “Season’s Readings”
- And a special series of graphics with the line “Indie Booksellers Hold Up Half the Sky.”
The DIY also includes holiday-specific designs, including:
- Christmas – “Ho Ho Hope It’s a Book” and “Read, Read Rudolph”
- Hanukkah – “Eat Drink Spin Read,” featuring a menorah
- And New Years – “Resolve to Read 2016”
Questions about using materials in the DIY should be addressed to Director of ABA Technology Greg Galloway.