Registration for the first of two IndieCommerce webinars on order processing opened on Wednesday, September 30. Attendance at the October 7 webinar is limited to the first 30 registrants, so booksellers shouldn’t delay.
This session will cover:
- Order status and order panes
- Order logs and order invoices
- Entering payments and comments to an order
- Editing an order
- Creating an order on behalf of a customer
- Order processing, focusing on pay-at-store and credit card orders
The webinar Order Processing, Part 2 will take place on October 21; registration will begin on October 14.
The second session will cover:
- Processing credit card orders...continued
- Processing PayPal orders
- Processing gift card/credit card orders
- Sending orders to Ingram
- Handling tax-exempt orders
Each session will last 90 minutes; there will be a 60-minute presentation followed by a 30-minute Q&A period. All webinars will be conducted via GoToWebinar. Booksellers who have a list of questions about order processing can send them in advance via e-mail to IndieCommerce Manager Geetha Nathan.
Booksellers are also encouraged to visit the IndieCommerce Video Training Center on BookWeb.org to view instructional videos on demand. Videos include Creating a Block, Adding Content, Theme Key, and Uploading Images.
Past editions of IndieCommunication are available here.