At the Small and University Presses Breakfast at Winter Institute 13, held on Thursday, January 25, Publishers Weekly’s Judith Rosen announced the shortlist for the 2018 PW Bookstore and Sales Rep of the Year awards, which single out outstanding contributors to the bookselling industry.
This year’s finalists are:
2018 PW Bookstore of the Year Shortlist
- Astoria Bookshop (Queens, New York)
- Boulder Book Store (Boulder, Colorado)
- Gibson’s Bookstore (Concord, New Hampshire)
- Source Booksellers (Detroit, Michigan)
- University Book Store (Seattle, Washington)
2018 PW Rep of the Year Shortlist
- Eileen Bertelli (Parson Weems’ Publisher Services)
- Judy DeBerry (Hachette)
- Frazer Dobson (Como Sales)
- John Mesjak (Abraham Associates)
- Bailey Walsh (University of Chicago)
The winning bookstore and sales representative will be featured in Publishers Weekly magazine and honored at a ceremony to be held in New York City in spring 2018.