Booksellers who are registered for the 14th annual Winter Institute, to be held January 22–25, 2019, at the Albuquerque Convention Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico, are encouraged to check out the full program as a number of special events and workshops require advanced registration, including the following:
- Paz “Opening a Bookstore” Workshop for new and prospective owners (does not require Winter Institute registration, but grants paid admission to Wi14)
- IndieCommerce Institute (does not require Winter Institute registration)
- Small Business Management Seminars:
Advanced Education Sessions for owners and managers:
- Developing Leaders in Your Store, with Alden Mills (Thursday, January 24, 9:20 a.m. to 10:20 a.m.)
- Developing Leaders in Your Store, with Alden Mills (Thursday, January 24, 3:40 p.m. to 4:40 p.m.)
- Day trips:
The Paz Workshop, the IndieCommerce Institute, and the Used Bookstore Forum, which take place ahead of the January 22 opening reception, do not require registration to Winter Institute. All other sessions require Wi14 registration.
Registration for Winter Institute is at capacity. Booksellers can fill out the registration form on BookWeb to add their names to the waitlist; booksellers will be notified on a first-come, first-served basis if spots become available for the event.
Registered booksellers whose plans have changed can cancel their event or tour registrations by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A full refund will be offered through November 16, after which no refunds will be given.
Winter Institute 14 is sponsored by Ingram Content Group and publishers large and small. Questions about Wi14 can be sent to email@example.com.