As part of an ongoing effort to make educational programming available to all member booksellers, the American Booksellers Association will live-stream keynote speeches from the 2019 Winter Institute and post dozens of recorded educational sessions following the event. ABA member booksellers can visit the BookWeb.org homepage for links to the keynotes and educational sessions as they become available.
Booksellers who are unable to attend the Winter Institute, which will be held January 22–25 at the Albuquerque Convention Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico, will be able to watch the following live (note: times listed are Mountain Standard Time):
- Breakfast Keynote: Reshma Saujani (Wednesday, January 23, at 7:45 a.m.)
- Afternoon Keynote: Hanif Abdurraqib (Wednesday, January 23, at 3:25 p.m.)
- Margaret Atwood in Conversation with Erin Morgenstern (Thursday, January 24, at 7:45 a.m.)
- The Indies Introduce Authors and Booksellers (Thursday, January 24, at 2:20 p.m.)
- Salute to Authors of New Mexico (Friday, January 25, at 3:00 p.m.)
- The Wi14 Grand Finale featuring Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark of My Favorite Murder (Friday, January 25, at 5:00 p.m.; audio only)
In the weeks following Winter Institute, booksellers are invited to visit BookWeb to watch videos of a number of recorded educational sessions; watch Bookselling This Week for more details.
To access the live-streaming and recorded videos, booksellers will need to be logged in to BookWeb.org; booksellers can e-mail email@example.com for login credentials.